DS card + drive GmbHMember of Diersch & Schröder group
A DS card + drive is a partner in tankpool24, a European network of modern gas stations. As a subsidiary of the Diersch & Schröder Group founded in Bremen in 1920, DS card + drive has a long tradition of energy supply.
- In 1999 the idea to operate own automatic gas stations was born.
- 2000 founding of DS card + drive in Bremen, Managing Director Peter Wallny, operational management Christoph Avé-Lallemant
- In the following years DS card + drive set up the sales network and build the first own gas stations. We became a partner in the gas station network tankpool24.
- 2007 tankpool24 international, Founding member DS card + drive GmbH.
- 2008 Christoph Avé-Lallemant is named next to Peter Wallny the managing director.
- 2010 DS card + drive GmbH celebrates its 10th anniversary.
- 2012 DS card + drive opens his 55th own gas station.
- 2015 DS card + drive celebrates its 15th anniversary.
- 2017 Norbert Mikulla replaces Peter Wallny as the second managing director next to Christoph Avé-Lallemant.
Companies of Diersch & Schröder group
The Bremen-based company Diersch & Schröder, founded in 1920, is active in the fields of energy, chemistry and young business. Today, the DS group employs more than 800 people at various locations.
As an energy trading company, DS supplies its customers with heating, fuel, lubricants and electricity. This includes import, wholesale and retail, tank storage logistics and the operation of gas stations. The chemicals division develops and produces tailor-made chemical formulations for a wide variety of areas such as metalworking fluids, cleaners, paints and varnishes, fibre, paper and agriculture.
Economy and efficiency, but also the conscious use of environmental resources and the assumption of social responsibility determine the actions of the DS group.